Tuscany / Portraits of the youngs
8) Wheat Heap Series - boys shouting in the setting sun
This picture deliberately does not want to leave any space for visual extension. Give a back to most of the screen space, I don’t want to make the picture too stable. Can’t you feel the lively energy?
9) Boys sitting on the straw piles
It's getting dark. The light was very weak. So I had to draw ISO very high...
10) ... Thanks the boys for letting me play as I like, and performing [Broken Back Mountain in Tuscany]
11) Take a picture of scene!
When I passed by a grape fields, I felt it fairly beautiful with the blue sky against the white clouds ... wish I could have captured one ten thousandth of the beauty at that moment!
15) Sunset- Boys in the breeze-taken at the small fishing village
This is my favorite picture among those portraits. -- But a lot of people have asked me if it did not focus on very well. So we can see aesthetic experience is very subjective.
Minor loss of focus is intentional. I want to add a space of a little more imagination to the image of picture...
20) Wheatfield. It is a pity that the lighting conditions was poor, and it was out door scene (flash strike could not reach). We have no choice but lift the ISO, thus noise could not be avoided...
The quality of the pictures is not good enough, so let's enjoy the composition of the pictures: doesn't this one belong to the [geometric composition] or [use of tripod] ?